• The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

I am selling unused plans for the F-32...32AX in 2.5m or 2.8m ver., with two daggerboard option

Quadcat

"navigare necesse est, vivere non est necesse"
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Posts
19
Reaction score
0
Location
POLAND-Kraków
Hi ,...everyone,

I have new, unused plans for the F-32...32AX in 2.5m and 2.8m versions, with two daggerboard options (elevator and rotary).

For personal reasons, I'm considering selling them.

Of course, I have full documentation, including a license number for one model from Ian Farrier in 2009, for the buyer.

I can send details by e-mail.

I'm the second owner of the plans.
 
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making any potentially dangerous or financial decision, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Back
Top