• The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Farrier F32/Ax plans for sale unused

Matthew meares

New Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Alaska
I have a set of farrier f32 plans including the ax option for sale. The plans are unused and in excellent. Condition. Id like to get 1200$ for them. I’m having a rough patch in my life at the moment and have to sacrifice some things I’ve dreamed of doing. Email me for more details and pictures.
Mbmeares@icloud.com
 

Attachments

  • 6DB95168-8207-4833-8852-1C8953659788.jpeg
    6DB95168-8207-4833-8852-1C8953659788.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,297
Hi Matthew, how are you?

Do you still have the plans? I'm interested

Regards
 
Mam zestaw planów f32 kowala, w tym opcję siekiery na sprzedaż. Plany są nieużywane i doskonałe. Stan. Chciałbym dostać za nie 1200$. Mam teraz trudny okres w moim życiu i muszę poświęcić kilka rzeczy, o których marzyłem. Napisz do mnie, aby uzyskać więcej informacji i zdjęć.
Mbmeares@icloud.com [/WYCENA]
 
I am interested in purchasing plans. Do you have a complete set of documentation for the trimaran F32A?

My
e-mail: tokam@op.pl
 
Last edited:
I have a set of farrier f32 plans including the ax option for sale. The plans are unused and in excellent. Condition. Id like to get 1200$ for them. I’m having a rough patch in my life at the moment and have to sacrifice some things I’ve dreamed of doing. Email me for more details and pictures.
Mbmeares@icloud.com
Have you sold these? I am keenly interested.
Thanks
 
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making any potentially dangerous or financial decision, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.

  • Back
    Top