Boat Designers

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by SC1, Mar 11, 2005.

1. yipster

yipster designer

:eek: seriously... geez, wow, yes, it is possible, better check first if i'm not still dreaming, where's my coffee

2. cudashark

cudashark Senior Member

Yes I am serious.

I'm currently building a replica Riva Aquarama redesigned to 33' w/dual 8.1 Volvo GXI's for a client here in South Florida.

I would like to build more original designs for sale to the ultra wealthy whom troll the waterways down here. I like what I see from you designs.

I feel Riva was a great design from a mix of Chris Craft barrel backs, the cockpit from say hacker and the unmistakible Riva front end.

Feel free to e-mail me at cudashark@adelphia.net to discuss this further.

Ray

3. yipster

yipster designer

mailed you and thanks for the compliment Ray :)

4. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

the whole idea makes me want to , well er be sick\!! you cant form from explsives into ant controlled shape Take the u sections of a modern sailing boat, , they change so fast, that you have to make a pattern for every few cms of length, look at my gallery at the nose cone there, I formed that with tiny wheels, you can form anything!! with tiny wheels exerting big pressure, plate rolls will not look at high ten material. they simpy cant exert the pressure and the rolls actually bend, anyways there are no simple curves on any yacht except the transom
    Another HEAVY EXOTIC metal fro Ru, Tungstan, for keels

5. cudashark

cudashark Senior Member

6. yipster

yipster designer

hm, no contact? mailed again with some small drawings and sended you a pm.
    very nice retro wooden boats these hackers, early on they put the wheel fwd i see.
    riva speaks for it self, even has canopy boats now, bit like miss sweden

jadresscher@chello.nl

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.