Yacht Fairer/Finisher & spray Painter

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by para69, Mar 9, 2014.

1. para69

para69 Junior Member

Yacht fairer/Finisher & Spray Painter, work-based since 2006 upon Europe's most important Mega-Yacht Platform (Chantier Naval, La Ciotat/France), self-employed, Hard working & Competent.
    More than capable of working unsupervised & a positive element whilst working within a Team, i wish to hear off anyone who may be in a position to offer me work during the month's of July, August, upto mid/late September 2014......unable to accept poteintial job-offers outside these dates due to work commitments here in France.

Key Skills:

* Re-fairing & Finishing
    * Attention to detail when masking
    * Application of 2-pack Epoxy, Polyurethane & Acrylic paints
    * application of 2/3-pack Varnish, Clear coat & Non-Skid
    * Sandblasting & Sponge Media Blasting, Hulls & off-boat pieces
    * Experienced Cherry Picker & Scissor-Platform operator

Fairing & painting gave me the opportunity to have worked in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Dubai & in 2013 Colombo, Sri Lanka (90mtr M/Y LAUREN 'L' , complete Hull respray/Awlgrip)
    Enjoy travelling & more than happy to work anywhere in the World. British, bilingual/french & if an E-mail address is provided, a current C.V+references will be provided upon request along with strong photographic proof of my 'activities' within the Mega-Yacht Business.

Thankyou off....."a hard working Brit who takes PRIDE in his work!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.