We need retired expirienced fiberglass boat builder and supervisor

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by luckyland, Nov 15, 2006.

?

How big of the engine can be used on the 60 feet fiber glass luxurious sailboat?

Poll closed Nov 17, 2006.
  1. 1000HP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2100HP

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. grlyd

grlyd New Member

We may be able to assist you.

Please visit our web site http://www.lidgarddesign.com/ and if you consider that we can assist you or come to an arrangement please email us at the following email address ....... grl@lidgarddesign.com

2. skipper2908

skipper2908 New Member

Hallo,
    my name is Uwe Naumann, Naval Architect from germany, I still live in China and working at presant for a german reeder for supervising of a shipbuilding projekt of 12x 12000 tdw multi purpose vessels but my major profession is boatbuilding and my special field is design and application of composite materials. I also have more than 10 years experience in a handicrafts business. if the position is still vacant please contact me, a challange to built up a new yachtmaker will be my passion.
    best regards Uwe Naumann
    skipper2908@yahoo.de tel.:13182292946

3. skipper2908

skipper2908 New Member

Hallo,
    my name is Uwe Naumann, Naval Architect from germany, I live in China and working at present for a german reeder for supervising of a shipbuilding projekt of 12x 12000 dtw multi purpose vessel but my major profession is boatbuilding and my special field is design and application of composite materials. I also have more than 10 years experiance in a handicrafts business. if the position is still vacant please contact me, a challange to built up a new yachtmaker will be my passion.