Timgoz is now GOZ

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by GOZ, Feb 24, 2008.

1. GOZ

GOZ New Member

Hi Everyone,

Due to a baffling technical problem my access to the forum was blocked for over a week. Jeff and I exchanged numerous emails about it and with much help from him I am now back on; albeit, under a new username.

I'd like to thank Jeff for all the time, work, and thought he put into helping me. I won't be able to give as many rep points for awhile, as it took me two years to accumalate my former 200, but I'll give what I can when I feel a need.

It's nice to be back on.

Take care.

TimGoz

1 person likes this.
  2. masalai

masalai masalai

Aaaah Ha, Formal attire is necessary? to be received by this formal re-entry to the forum? - - Everyone loves ya - look at them "Rep" points - 6 for each post.

Boy are you flavour of the day! keep at it! only tokens available as I was bled dry earlier ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D

3. kach22i

kach22i Architect

God's Only Zombie?

:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.