The Ultimate Sailboat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Brasstom, Jun 20, 2005.

?

This design is:

1. a TOTAL waste of time, give up now!

44.4%
  2. Worth pursuing.

55.6%
  1. Brasstom

Brasstom Dedicated Boat Dreamer

hey now! thats just mean! lol

2. BillyDoc

BillyDoc Senior Member

Aragh!

Ah, well. It was a great feeling while it lasted.

Wait! How come I can't vote more than once? I'm in America! We have deep traditions of electorial fraud to maintain! Just look at our last 3 national elections. No one made Dubja play fair!

I'm going down to the cemetary to get some more names to vote with . . . be back soon!

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Nothing wrong with the idea - the fish well or 'moonpool' has been around for somet time look at most of your dive support vessels of various kinds throughout the world! Same with the microlight on the back? Hanger on deck above the moonpool maybe? The idea's 'old hat' tis the scale that is the problem 50 foot 1 man sub, 1 man microlight - auxilary sails (not the total works) yeah why not? Why not go for it - take a bit of designing stabilitywise but........

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.