The end of the world is near....... what Yacht will you build?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wellydeckhand, Jun 16, 2006.

?

What u will choose if seawater rise 50M and u need to find other land but............

1. Monohull Sail Yacht

29.3%
  2. Monohull Motoryacht

4.8%
  3. Monohull Motorsailer

12.3%
  4. Catamaran Sail yacht

17.1%
  5. Catamaran Motoryacht

1.1%
  6. Catamaran Motorsailer

10.8%
  7. Trimaran Sail Yacht

12.0%
  8. Trimaran Motoryacht

1.1%
  9. Trimaran Motorsailer

4.6%
  10. Dont Know?

1.4%
  11. Stay at land and hang on something

0.9%
  12. Find a submarine........ hopefully

4.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boston

Boston Previous Member

you pegged that one Mas
    the usa has a military space shuttle program that runs a flight about every week or two
    with a payload estimated at about 25 tons
    anyone really think that the country that is trying to change the international agreement concerning the ban on weapons in space
    has no weapons in space

why do you think all of a sudden it was ok to sell off the industrial complex
    because manufacturing is no longer relevant to national security when kinetic weapons are already established on hardened space platforms poised in geosynchronous orbits above key manufacturing areas
    the national space commands logo reads "masters of space"
    the USA has the ability to shut them down with nothing more than a few tons of lead dropped from a sufficient height
    therefor industry is free to move to the country willing to sell its people for the lowest price
    nice eh
    that mad man is just an excuse

2. wmonastra

wmonastra Junior Member

""the usa has a military space shuttle program that runs a flight about every week or two
    with a payload estimated at about 25 tons
    anyone really think that the country that is trying to change the international agreement concerning the ban on weapons in space
    has no weapons in space""

Does any budding astronomer have any proof of this?? I mean i had no idea that the go to space that often... we dont get that type of news that often over here, who's to say that NASA etc dont have there own ark in the heavens above??? readying themselves for the impending doom..:?:

I may need a hand on my ark, free berths for any helpers :D

3. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

A governor can't even hide his emails, and we have space shuttle taking off every week. We wish! Unfortunately, what you see is what you get now a days. The US is a country too weak emotionally for the hard fights and too weak financial to solve anything.

4. masalai

masalai masalai

And the "moneycontrollers" hovering around inside the FED building are REAPING in HUGE profits at the expense of all the hard working usanians.... You citizens better wake up soon or be rudely wakened by your new slave master.... **** do you need a lick in the testicles to waken? - - Cocaine or speed will NOT help...

And these people are NOT the enemy, just like me pissed off at being ripped off and "collateral damage" of the greedy ******** of MoneyControllers inside the FED and its major shareholders the key banks of Wall St http://financialsense.com/editorials/kosares/2009/0625.html see also on one of these banks - theft and lies = profit? http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/schoon/2009/0625.html

5. wmonastra

wmonastra Junior Member

I sense abit of hostility in your tone there Mas :D

Is it really that bad??? or are we (as in Kiwis at the bottom of the world) so far away we don't really get to see any of this unless we sign up to CNN???

6. apex1

apex1 Guest

Ähh, after some weeks of absence I must say this thread is on a road to decay to the drivel thread # 199, part 5.

7. wmonastra

wmonastra Junior Member

i have to agree with you on that one Apex1 , why do people get so distracted from the original thread all the time???

8. apex1

apex1 Guest

Human nature. I was not argueing, just get theyr foolish tails up a bit.

Regards
    Richard

9. wmonastra

wmonastra Junior Member

But it is very common on this and other sites,

W

10. apex1

apex1 Guest

Unfortunately yes, but this is one of the most professoinal ones and that makes a serious visitor a hard time to divide the good from the drivel.

11. wmonastra

wmonastra Junior Member

Anyway, So how is your boat plans coming along? I start building mine in 2 weeks :)

12. apex1

apex1 Guest

Thanks for showing your interest, but which one we are talking`?

13. masalai

masalai masalai

And remember, both of you regular updates and pictures on your dedicated build thread... :D:D:D:D just Google "my little piece of peace" without the quotes or click the link below :D:D:D:D

One can only pontificate on a narrow topic for sooo long, and I was partially on topic with the "end of the world" bit, and God in his wisdom will probably defer for some time yet as we may well save him the effort as we seem to be doing an excellent job in self destruction already - just a bit clumsy and lacking determined direction...

14. wmonastra

wmonastra Junior Member

Apex1 do you mean which boat??? How many are you building lol.. im just building the one ....

15. apex1

apex1 Guest

Well 80 to 100 or so, did not count the boats, but the tonnage accumulated is above 1000 tonnes this year.