The Beachcombers

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Thunderhead19, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Thunderhead19

Thunderhead19 Senior Member

Does Anyone here remember "The Beachcombers" TV show? Relic's jet boat (yes, the one he used to steal logs with) Who made it?

2. bewylde

bewylde Junior Member

Beachcombers

Hey there. Came across this post and consequently this site while looking for info on Relic's boat. Too funny! At this time, i am trying to hash out a deal to own Relic's old jetboat. After the series, it ended up on Vancouver Island and was actually put back to work doing log salvage. The present owner had a small cabin put on it and thats it. It has been sitting for about 3 yrs. now. I will know this week if i will end up with it or not. Either way, i should have an answer for you as to who built it by the end of the week.

3. bewylde

bewylde Junior Member

Beachcombers

Also, i also work on fibreglass and aluminum boats in the refinishing end with 30 yrs experience, if anyone is stumped on anything, or having refinishing issues.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.