Seeking Data on Cole Yacht

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Mychael, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

Hi, Everyone hope I am posting in the right spot here. I am trying to find information/feedback/opinions on Cole keel yachts. Specifically the Cole 26.

I've tried to search Peter Cole the designer but cannot locate anything other then general information. It would appear that various versions of his designs were built by different shipyards so looking at another model tells me little about the one I am interested in, being a Cole 26.

If anyone can pass on to me any sort of information I would be most gratefull.

Mychael

2. Mychael

Mychael Mychael

I'm just re-posting this as so far I've had no responses.
    Does anyone have any opinions (good/bad) or otherwise about Cole yachts.

The particular boat I am interested in is just called a Cole 26.. Bulit around 1985, glass with bolt on keel. Any information about Cole boats in general and this model in partciular would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Mychael

3. bhnautika

bhnautika Senior Member

Mychael, I have no personal knowledge of the Cole 26 but it could be a variation of the “contessa 25” also designed by Peter Cole which was looked on as a very good boat. I think east coast yachts built it.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.