Seawind Catamarans going into voluntary administration

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Corley, Aug 22, 2012.

1. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

even frosty came to aus to buy his multihull.

2. whitepointer23

the shop staff have to get to the surf to. i drive milk tankers and we work 24/7 on rotating rosters, bloody cows won't stop for the weekend. our little state of victoria produces 13% of all the dairy products on earth so some one must be working.

3. redreuben

redreuben redreuben

Oh Boo Hoo !

Surfs up !

4. J Feenstra

J Feenstra Junior Member

AHA so you have a well trained lifestock that does the job for you :D

5. whitepointer23

if you could train them to drive a truck it would be good. there is a farm here that is fully robotic, no people in the dairy at all. pretty cool setup.

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Calm down boys

7. whitepointer23

we are getting way off topic, but i know some kiwis that would drool over that picture, they probably have it on the smoko hut wall already.

8. redreuben

redreuben redreuben

Roflmao !

9. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

No, not realy,-- distraction from work was what I suggested caused the voluntary administration of Seawind. it could have been surf but maybe a little vixen temptress like this.

Girls like this would often wander a round the fields outside. On a hot summer day it was all a man could do to keep himself in hand

10. Don H

Don H Junior Member

That is a shame, i had a look at the seawinds at the Sanctuary cove boat show in May.They were not new boats, Richard Ward was there as usual, he seems like a hard worker. I have never really taken to the seawinds layout or room inside but thats just my preference. Maybe they have committed too much in Multihull central.

Dont flash too many of those pics around to the Kiwi's and especially don't mention gumboots.:eek:

:D

11. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.