Rogue Waves

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by brian eiland, Jul 23, 2004.

1. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

they researching how ta do it?,,,dumbasses,,,throw the fat woman overboard,,,instant rogue wave hehe ;)

2. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

the great lakes sister thing is interesting ,,,,in the gulf and atlantic ,,every 7th wave is larger,longliner

3. SheetWise

SheetWise All Beach -- No Water.

the1much --

It's comforting to know that those who post here are providing valuable information -- and not the sort who would be over-imbibing.

But your disparaging remark toward women along with your stuttering in puctuation makes me question how you hold you drink.

1 person likes this.
  4. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

um,,,,,ya sure dude,,,and i hold me drink fine,,,neva had a problem with chocolate milk and pepsi,,,with your sentence forming ability i wonder how ya hold ya willie,,,2 finger?,,,,,,and if you want good punctuation ,,,go back to school
    hehe ;)

5. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

and "sticky sheets" dude,,,i jus read all ya posts,,and i see your just a wealth of info,,and since you seem to just want to start something instead of staying on the subject of the thread,,,,,maybe ya should find someone else to "play" with,,,cause im sure im not the dude that plays nice in the sand box.,,,so go find a fat woman (ohhhh i think i just figured it out,,,hehe)so,,go find ANOTHER 1 and see if ya can start a "rogue wave" .<<see,,stayed on subject hehe ;)

6. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

7. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

i think i need to go visit the "seasick" thread,,,,well ya can tell there was no passengers,,,,,,they all jumped off 4 miles back,,,hehe,,,,and thats like 12 rogue waves,,,,:(

8. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Brian it does look a little choppy I'll agree, what surprises me is the fact that the swimming pool is still full! The free surface effect at that height would not help the roll at all! Normal routine in those conditions is to drain the damn thing; no body would want to swim anyway! Be in the bar doing the only natural thing to do in bad weather - you have an excuse then for staggering!!

9. safewalrus

Sheit (is that how you spell it?) the normal way of holdng yer drink is in a glass, how do you hold yours?

10. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

Rolling Motion

Looks to me as though she has lost power and is getting beam-to. At first I thought she might have considerable water sloshing in her bilges and that was contributing to the excess roll, but now I believe it is her attitude to the waves

11. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

the excessive roll is from all the drunks rolling side to side, after the first small 15' wave hit,,they started the whole darn thing,,,,,look how big the waves are their causing,,,,,,,hehe ;) :D ;)

12. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Just to keep the topic alive, rogue waves have been banned in Australian Stadiums (elsewhere called the "Mexican wave"?)

14. safewalrus

That sounds like the sort of thing our present government would do! only at sea! ban waves in general, they like making lots of new laws!

15. safewalrus

the one a lot of those are caused by Masters running their ships too fast into the sea, trying to maintain schedules! Don't make any difference but **** it looks good (crew don't think so they don't get any sleep)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.