Pipe insulation / equipment obstruction in Aveva Marine Draft

Discussion in 'Software' started by kaptcatb, Jan 12, 2015.

1. kaptcatb

kaptcatb Junior Member

Hello all ,

is there away to show pipe insulation / obrustion in Aveva Marine Draft or it's impossible ?
    I looked in Marine Draft tutorial / help / web , but don't find ( I say again if it's possible) how to do that . I'm using Aveva 12.1 SP3

Thank you in advance

2. Mikeemc

Mikeemc Junior Member

Most pipes use color code , insulated , use a stripe or dash for insulation with the color code of designed pipe.

3. kaptcatb

kaptcatb Junior Member

Hello Mike ,

can you explain more in detail how this can be done automaticaly in Marine Draft ? For example every systems has it's own color code and some of them ( heating , cooling , exhaust + etc. ) are insulated .

4. Mikeemc

Mikeemc Junior Member

I'm not that geeky , sorry, don't know the program , color pipe coding is international, email the program maker and see if theres a pach or use the electrical color code in a pinch, just make the pipe bold .

5. pdmsvn

pdmsvn Junior Member

Hope this Tutorial can help, anyway this post was in the past.

kaptcatb likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.