Oy vey is this thing on ?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by CgarciaDesign, Dec 31, 2004.

1. CgarciaDesign

CgarciaDesign Junior Member

I just found it and now I'm hooked. I need more info ! Ok ok ok This is my full time job =) Im interested in every aspect of my new home of Yachting. I am a student at the Art Institute and with the other 12 or so students (cringe) we expect to excite the industry. =) Yea I know were just designers, but with style under our wings. I plan on making myself available to those professionals in this industry that enjoy a student sponge for knowledge. No I am not trying to juice our forefathers. I am just a man looking to make the most of a fantastic industry. I welcome any and all constructive critisizm from my fellow collegues and shall try my best to also be there for them. So thanks for the website and thanks for the opportunity !

Christopher Garcia

Yacht & Marine Design Student - AIFL

DrJamesjones@Hotmail.com