Oscar for the best forunite

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dskira, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Guest62110524

Guest62110524 Previous Member

oh i changed my mind Guillo and Ric =, for their constant expertise
    Many experts have gone, because of drivel threads, like of Tom Spiers, and some of the qualified captains from the Bourbon Dolphine thing
    Charm who was top points score back in 04 when I joined as lazeyjack, he had over 700 pts then
    and so on

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

The open forum and an insistence on bantering with boneheads, rather then letting an issue or thread die a natural course, has driven many off the board.

I recently received an email for a forum member asking for the plywood bending list I've offered. His second question in the email was "are there as many angry forum members as it seems?"

This is classic of those that enjoy and indulge in argumentative discussion and half *** attempts at insulting humor. So just go find a wife to abuse, rather then drive off valuable resources, all in a vain attempt to be "cute" or coy.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.