No natural disasters in 2009

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Dec 25, 2009.

1. dskira

dskira Previous Member

A new threat Frosty. that's no good.

A pest is nothing compere to me when people patronize me.

And to repeat your own sentence:
    So do what you preach, and never ever patronize me again

2. masalai

masalai masalai

dskira,
    Do calm down, I see no indication or suggestion of a threat, a response at "worst" to be seen as a bit tongue-in-cheek at your very angry post, none-the-less there is no need to read, unless like me I am a little boored, - Frosty patronising? - read the first post "DRY HUMOUR" is his forte...

Have a pleasant, prosperous and joyous new year...

3. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Thank you Masalai, and I agree with you.
    The problem is that Frosty patronize me and put a negative because I am against mob lynching (See Pirate Mercs on Powerboat) and he find my peacefull objection against mercenary and warmounger quite disgusting, and pretend I not authorize to post because I am here for only eight months. He is such an ***.
    I hate people who are for violance like Frosty, they give me the creep, and I don't respect them. For me they are trash.
    You don't promote on a forum, killing, even pirates. period.
    This is not tongue and cheeck, the guy is a maniac.
    Sorry I take life more seriulsy than a forum.
    Well read the thread if you want, you can make your own opinion.
    If you do, let me know what you think.
    Cheers
    Daniel

4. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Daniel,

Unfortunately we sometimes do not have the luxury to guarantee safety in certain situations, and one does not always get to choose.

Sometimes it is better to discard the one or the few that does bad crimes and may do so over and over again, causing many myseries along their ways, however distastefull it may be.

This also serves as a warning to would be followers of the same crimes. If not capped in some way, crime would go from bad to worst. A simple example is Zim and also SA. Crime is rediculous here, sympaty goes to the wrong people, resulting in thousands of innocents killed.

As for the pirates, they have gone from small, to off late big and well funded organizations that will not blink an eye to kill anyone to keep their way of life.
    Where police only in patrol boats may have handled the situation previously, the militaries are now required.

If their actions have been put a lid on from the start, they would never have gotten nearly as powerfull and many innocent lives would not have been lost.

Now that they can, they will attempt to go wherever they please and take whatever they want, including lives.

It is because nothing practical is done that many, including Frosty, gets so frustrated with that they express the death centence over these wrong do-ers.

Ever used the the term you are going to kill your kids... ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Fanie, I can't agree more with you. Bizarre? Do I change my mind? no.
    Just the point I had is when a mercenary come to the forum in Motor Boat, talking about his guns, and the other started the mob lynchage, I just say: don't do that here.
    When a guy find amuzing to behaed somebody, sorry, it is not.
    The result, I was insulted, incendiated taking for a moroon, just because I said: NOT HERE in the BOAT FORUM.
    Is that legitimate? yes of course it is.
    Nobody has the right to chevel me because I just said the mercenary has no place here.
    But of course as a general discution I agree with you.
    Frosty had absolutly no right to tell me that I can't post because I am only eight month here. And then playing the king with this stupid negatives.
    Frosty is not frustated, nobody here is, they just wanted to show the guns.
    But yes Fanie, the pirate are a very big nuisance.
    I came from a family who escaped the worth.
    I know the price of life, I knoe the path of public hysteria, I know what think and do mercenary.
    But if I am ready to put a ******* in prison for life, not to give them to lynch mob.
    I hope you understand also my view, which I admit I don't express very well, so perhaps I go a little far.
    I apologize to you for that.
    Cheers
    Daniel

6. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Hi Daniel,

Frosty said you cannot post :D I'm sorry, but I'm almost sure he was not just pulling your leg but a few other things also.

There are less than a day olds that post on the forum. I'm sure he just made one of his silly jokes and was misunderstood.

Nope, should be the other way round.

Our jails are so full they just let them go. Someone pays to feed them, and here they commit crimes to get the free meals and a roof over their head (shame eh). They also know nothing will happen to them if they get cought, making the situation even worse.

When they get released they go right back and take up where they left off.

7. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

Mas bleats out all kinds of opinions on trading and how to make/conserve money but knows SFA about it.
    Then lies and contradicts himself.

If one person decides to investigate on their own and take Mas' with a huge grain of salt,then I've helped someone.

Have you given it any though that here's many posters/lurkers out there who dislike Mas?Namely Americans who are sick of him slagging the US.

Have you noticed he's toned it down lately,from "sheeple" and such (to paraphrase) "fine US citizens" ?

Oh,and if you're so sick and tired of crap,why haven't you asked Mas why his posts contradict each other??

AUS gold has depreciated 25% in the last 10 months,you'd think he's want a strong US $ so as to recoup some of his losses.

8. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Van, sometimes one just moves past thing you don't like. I've suggested it before, but it seems you insist on making things as unpleasant as possible.

If it wasn't Masalai, it is going to be somone else, and there will always be the next person that you dislike or diagree with. You've made your point over and over again. It will never happen that every one will just see eye to eye, but we all have a choice on how to handle that comes our way. You don't have to go worse than what Masalai did to justify yourself.

Personally I find this continuous persuing degrading. If you don't mind please keep this to this thread because I'm not posting back here again.

Cheers

9. WestVanHan

It has nothing to with opinions and disagreeing,and everything to do with his lying and BS advice.

So now all the designers,builders, and NAs are supposed to stop going after a wanna-be who posts dangerous boat design/building tips because YOU call it a disagreement??

When he stops pretending to be a financial expert,that's when I'll stop going after him.

Portraying me as a bully and Mas as a poor innocent victim-how many points will he give you for that??

10. masalai

masalai masalai

Mr Han,
    It seems you would not know the time of day, let alone the truth, get a life and read some of the links (All FROM INSIDE USA) if you cannot handle the truth then you may be a troll?

As I have said PUT UP or SHUT UP
    - One - - your kind offer to buy my silence is that just more ******** and lies?... (Now it is for each to deliver, 20 coins of one ounce each 99.99% pure gold, to Boston, if he will accept on my behalf...)
    - Two - - Your inability to demonstrate your competence and mastery of the markets is called into doubt... Your response is just met by the stony silence of being caught with your pants down and Big Johnson (motorbike promo elsewhere on this forum) is nowhere to be seen?
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP... Your bluff of lies has been called, are you a man of honour? or a troll of the lowest kind?

11. dskira

dskira Previous Member

As a Jesuit I will say you wrong, as a US citizen I will say you right.
    Happy New Year
    Daniel

12. WestVanHan

Twenty oz..for what???
    Being a bitter old wannabe trader?

Don't play the victim here,Mas,I posted ALL of your lies-people are laughing at you-give up.

I offered to give you screen shots of my trading accounts,and I know dam well you'll just accuse me of faking it.

Do you want my full name,so you can then find my financial advisory service and then slander me and do fake posts all over the internet?

How about you explain all the irregularities in your posts-shall i post them all again?

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Trolls never can answer a straight question... I offered that you post buy and sell positions as and when you make them (not necessarily your actual ones) but sufficient to prove your capacity to profitably trade, as a measure of your competence - Post on Global economics, and let the readers judge your honesty and validity as a trader... You never know your success may give you a following and other interests... I will watch those posts with interest as I may learn of other facets of the markets in USA...

It may be helpful to other readers, (and myself), to explain some of the research and analysis that prompted your buy and sell positions... Remember, post live so the price can be easily verified for that time...

An offer was made some time back (what would it take to buy my silence) unless the post was deleted?... I just quantified that kind offer... PUT UP OR SHUT UP... on either option...

14. WestVanHan

So why then have YOU never answered my questions as to your contradictory and obvious lack of knowledge posts?????????????????

I have,twice,thinking of shorting gold to $900 in March.
    But I don't need to and not sure wtf it's going to do.

In the past,I did know-and profited.

But Mas,I'm semi retired-but busy with the Olympics-and just don't have much spare time.
    If I get the time sometime soon I'll sign onto my emini account,or FX,and trade for an hour,video capture it,and post to youtube.

But I'm sure that won't be good enough for you.

Jesus H. Mas,please take your medications.

See folks,here's Mas lying again-implying I wanted to "buy his silence".

It was on his mark775 thread that got deleted- I said I'd bet $10k that Mas would get all pissy if someone continually attacked him and Australia.
    Now,a $10k bet has turned into 20 oz ($22k) of gold.

I've been after you for lying,you are pissy-so if anyone owes anyone anything-it's you.

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Well send the 10K to Boston, he will appreciate it... Where is the bagging of Australia? - - I have had a few half-hearted attempts at bagging Australia myself, - - - but who gives a stuff... Australia is just small fry and little Johnny Howard was a fawning creep when he presided... Uncle Kev is still learning (slow learner?) but seems to be induced to head the wrong way (following the pattern of ***-licking, as set by his predecessor) as he seemed to know where to go at the beginning...

I have also posted links relating to this http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/customs.html on our Customs service, http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/issues.html Bureaucratic idiocy gone feral, http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/msq.html entertainment, http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/politics.html someones editorial rave page, Want more? A spade is a spade not a hole for a **** until you dig it...

I have also requested "outsiders" to supply some critique, but silence :?: Therefore by any measure, You lost....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.