new user salutes all

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by ars-technica, Apr 8, 2004.

1. ars-technica

ars-technica Naval Architect

I bumped into this site and I found very interesting the idea of the community; so I have registered and now I am here to present myself,a naval engineer ,Italian, devoted to the yacht design, expert in composite structure, always in search of
    new persons who share their knowhow.
    I Believe that can suffice for now.
    I leave a greeting to all the community
    (my english is very bad but i'm working to...)

2. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

serendib - welcome aboard.
    Do not worry about your English - it is far better than the Italian we could write...
    Steve

3. CGN

CGN Senior Member

Welcome serendib!, i have question for you, do you know if the rules for navigation lights for inland from italy are in the internet, where i can have a look at them?

i was looking for some regulations about position and navlights required for inland navigation for commercial boats within italy.

Thanks

4. ars-technica

ars-technica Naval Architect

i think you have to ask to the harbor police,or directly to the RINA (registro italiano navale),i have not experience on commercial boat,only ribs and luxury yacht...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.