New range of Tony Grainger Trimarans

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Corley, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Thanks Doug and Grey Ghost. I guess I shouldn't feed the troll he just got my goat that's all.

2. redreuben

redreuben redreuben

What Doug said.

3. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

There is a photo that's been posted of sails being passed out of the interior through the companionway of the RAW30 and also of the basic interior.

from the RAW30 facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/airplaytrimaran

A quick pic' of the cabin top and front deck area. If you look carefully, there's a chap in the cabin handing the sails out. That's Paul, he's around 180cm's tall so that will give some idea as to how 'deep' the design is....

Attached Files:

4. oceancruiser

oceancruiser Previous Member

Corley

I don't believe anything of the sort its all in your mind.

Devious am i now.

Cowardly . heavens above !!!

Can't you interpret the google dictionary definition.

I don't know how many times I have said no offence intended.

Plus your own self analyzation meets the google dictionary definition in the context I posted.

I know all about your club via your self. I pleased you have just started to learn as a apprentice to officiate club racing.

Also pleased you are a committee member - forgot how long ago you got nominated.

At no point have I stated you as saying people should buy tony Grainger designs or multihulls.

QUOTE ::

"Gunboat and Fountaine Pajot with their advertising clout will strangle the market and reduce the element of choice which comes from having options"

Your personal opinion and not likely to happen in any event.

Any business, designer, boat builder, what ever so long as they have a web site on the internet they will not strangle the market and reduce the element of choice which comes from having options.

Google search engine is the biggest and most efficient and widest method of having choice and in fact reduces the need to advertise.

"Corley Thanks Doug and Grey Ghost. I guess I shouldn't feed the troll he just got my goat that's all. "

It appears that your self importance has gone beyond your actual importance on this site.

QUOTE ::

"I'm sick of you obfuscating your opinion behind irrelevant non issues."

So I'm noit allowed a polite opinion or views in case you get upset, now by your judgement.

So whos the troll now !!

Why is it aussies just react like you do once they realise they are communicating with a KIWI.

SAD. When the site encourages and I quote again.

Please keep threads friendly and polite to all other members; no politics or religion
    Boat Design Net Moderator:
    PLUS
    Enjoy friendly conversation with other forum members and boaters on marine-related topics, boats, and boating in general.

BTW.
    I find your posts helpful with some off your comments and most off your hyperlinks.

OC

5. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Self important hey? pot kettle black :) this thread and your dubious contributions to it reveal more about you than me. You even chose to play the NZ vs Oz card in truth I have a lot of time for the crowd on the other side of the Tasman not much left for you though.

6. oceancruiser

So you now in to being a Psychiatrist.

Sad.

7. redreuben

redreuben redreuben

FFS;
    Oceancruiser, give it up.
    You've done nothing but find fault and nit pic.
    The longer this goes on the worse you look.
    And don't heckle me coz I don't give a damn !

8. oceancruiser

If don't give a damn why make a posting.

I'm sure the aussie can speak for himself.

OC.

9. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Ocean cruiser, Silver Raven never intended to buy one of these designs so why should Tony make the decision to post publicly on a forum when it wasn't a serious request for a purchase? The man is busy he has better things to do than cruise around forums giving updates and pandering to lazy people like yourself who could just as easily shoot him an email if you were genuinely interested.

I tried to engage you in discussion about the payload issue and the design weights and how they can vary instead you went off in a huff and launched a cowardly attack on Tony Grainger and myself. Now since it appears you have nothing of value to add maybe it would be best to let the thread get back on topic.

By the way your continual insistence on playing the NZ versus OZ card is not working I don't see any New Zealanders coming in to stand shoulder to shoulder with you and defend your worthless trolling of this thread. It seems they have as little regard for your opinion as I have developed.

10. oceancruiser

Quote ::

"So why should Tony make the decision to post publicly on a forum when it wasn't a serious request for a purchase? "

It's called advertising and prospecting Corley. Any body thats any body thats in to marketing and running a successful bisiness knows that.

There could be at least 100 protential buyers that visit this site that don,t post but read to be well read, informed and are shy to make the first contact / and or to see how co-operative, forth comming with help, politeness, a genuine interest in clients needs and future clients needs.

I,m afraid you have probably discouraged any of them from making any enquiries or persuing his designs any further. I for one have just fell into that Category. I was waiting to see his 52 footer and if it appealed was goig to go further.

I definately will not be.

So you are not only a Psychiatrist.

But in addition a work habit definee and a Judge, judging whats worthless and whats not.

Do you also own a jail.

Corley when a new product comes on to the market half completed with very little information one does not rush in and place an order with big ticket items especially if one has been leanning in another direction.

Re engagement.

With respect corley you are a self confessed non expert so why would I engage except with the expert when I,m only luke warm and transversing to a hotter / keener interest.

Re Huff Goat. Corley I did no Such thing you are the one that confessed, got the huff goat up. Re read your post to

"Thanks Doug and Grey Ghost. I guess I shouldn't feed the troll he just got my goat that's all." made by Member Corley .

Name calling, insult calling and trying to bulling me on the internet will not deter me from defending myself.

To quote you again I will post what I want to post and not be told by you. I,m not a club member talking to a committee member here Corley.

Re Shoulder to Shoulder comment.

If they did I would soon tell them to butt out I can speak for my self and fight my own battles - thankyou.

In addition you have probably scarred them from posting any comments in fear they too would be called Cowardly, lazy, and all the other impolite words you seem to use.

You certainly would not make the grade as a commission salesman / agent / representative or plain salesman, enquiry or help desk person.

OC

11. redreuben

redreuben redreuben

Too much oxygen.

12. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

A serious prospect would follow the links contact Tony by email and go from there. As a non expert (whatever that means) enthusiastic and informed amateur I've taken the reasonable role of advising people who want more information and potential purchasers of the new trimaran designs that are available from Grainger designs. If a business owner prefers to be contacted in a certain way and chooses not to participate in a forum discussion that is a valid and reasonable approach.

If you find that the website contains inadequate information for your purposes you would go directly to the source. Tony Grainger has an established business with a satisfied clientele and a long history of providing capable and practical performance multihulls and I've found him very responsive to email. I've also had the pleasure of dealing with multihull designer Tim Clissold from NZ in the past and enjoyed the experience.

Your comments on manners are nonsense I run my own business and am well familiar with how to deal with clients in a friendly and professional manner. I also know a good client from one who will waste my time I've never backed down in the face of a bully and never will.

I've attempted to get this thread back on track by posting more pictures of the RAW30 trimaran and linking their source. The rumor mill is telling me they are already finding interest in Australia with one of the first RAW30's bound for Pittwater in NSW.

13. NoEyeDeer

NoEyeDeer Senior Member

I gotta say, this thread contains one of the most awesome displays of someone taking themselves seriously over trivial issues that I have ever been privileged to witness.

I'm sure it can't be good for the blood pressure though. Perhaps sitting on a nice beach would be a good idea for a while. There are some very nice beaches in NZ.

14. oceancruiser

Thanks,

But Corley I think Can,t afford the time to travel to NZ and air travel is not recommended for people with blood pressure.

OC

15. oceancruiser

Re Manners ???? WTHTA.

Tim Clissold : You really are becomming a name dropper.

I Quote:

As a non expert (whatever that means) enthusiastic and informed amateur.

See your quote below and above in your previous post. You seemed to have known when you posted originally

Corley: : :
    "( I may be a non expert (cant see anywhere that I've claimed to be anything other than a well read amateur)"

OC

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.