NEW DESIGN * patent pending

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by allwaterboat, Dec 1, 2006.

1. allwaterboat

allwaterboat Junior Member

We are only 3 weeks old in our patent pending boat application, please visit www.luckyz.com for all info, 18' demo boat is for sale to help funding on our new 26' OCEAN/RIVER JET BOAT (looking for investor).
    Soon to open www.allwaterboat.com ,look for the record breaking 26' OCEAN/RIVER JET BOAT, extreme shallow water & big wave performance, best fuel efficiency and more.

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Now that looks like a great piece of kit - look forward to hearing more as you progress - it's really got some potential in certain areas, could be really useful

3. allwaterboat

Hi, Thank You, we have some really stuff here, look for my pic posting of the 26' ALLWATERBOAT

4. SmithCraft64

SmithCraft64 Junior Member

Are you affiliated with Streamline? Just curious if this is your design or Streamlines? Are you Steamline? Or Allwaterboat? Is the patent being applied for the boat that we're viewing or another design?
    It appears to be Streamlines. Be careful on what your advertising if this is not your boat in the pictures. That is what patents are all about. It's not to late to correct your position. The post has an edit button.
    SmithCraft64

5. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

I'm just curious about the "compressed water" part. Water is supposedly an incompressible fluid......

6. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Probably written by someone with a thermodynamics background then. It's common in thermo to refer to liquid water under higher than ambient pressure as 'compressed water' even though the actual change in volume is less than 0.1% in many cases.

7. allwaterboat

Hi, yes i work for Streamline, luckyz.com is web site development and will soon move to allwaterboat.com , allwaterboat.com will be a full time marketing/advertising/sales.
    streamlineboats.ca is our main boat building site with a great gallery.

Yes were saying compressed water because we have no other way of saying it, its not an easy thing to do, you would be very surprised with the outcome when you try to 'compresse water'.

Do you have another term for 'compresse water'.

We plan to break records with our new 26' jet boat http://www.luckyz.com/projects.htm

Thank You for you interest

Regards,

Ty

8. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Had a chance to look through the site now... looks quite promising. I especially like the idea of horizontal jet intake, if you can pull it off. River running is one thing, though, rough open water is another... curious how it will handle in heavy chop, as well as shallow rivers. If it can take such a variety of conditions easily, I bet you'll have a pretty decent market. And perhaps not where you'd expect; cottage lakes in northern Ontario, for instance, many of which are big enough to whip up some nasty weather but also shallow and rocky enough that a thin-water jetboat might have some real appeal.

9. allwaterboat

Nice, great reply, you bring our spirits up, we will test with Power Boating Canada Mag early 2007, we hope to take this 3 ton boat to 12 inches of water, maybe less, big waves will be alot of fun, no air set needed.

Regards,

Ty

10. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

allwater,
    How about "water under high pressure". It is NOT the same as "compressed water", it is in fact what you-all's got there.
    HTH,
    Steve

11. allwaterboat

I agree, I will have a talk with the team that wrote the claim, i will try to have it changed to " water under high pressure" , patent office and public will understand this more easily.

Thank You for your help Steve.

Ty

12. allwaterboat

0 tuch on that pic, why, that bottom arrow is pointing to the strake, top 3 arrows are pointing to the black gum hat holds window in....hehe!

have 1 for me k.

13. Thin water

Thin water Senior Member

Marketing will ALWAYS determine which part of a boat is called what on web sites and advertising (as well as security measures that may be employed by credit card companies and other important things that they will mess up to sell it).

JIM

14. stonebreaker

stonebreaker Senior Member

No offense, but it sounds a lot like the flats boats they run down in the bays of the Gulf of Mexico. They use a tunnel hull configuration to direct a flow of water up above the surface, such that the propeller is actually above the bottom of the boat. http://www.newwaterboatworks.com/hull.htm. I remember seeing boats like that at a boat show I went to about 20 years ago.

15. Richard Hillsid

Richard Hillsid Senior Member

Not bad, actualy beutifull, but i cant se how this can be patented.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.