Naval Designer - Lookinhg For A Job

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by massaro2706, Jan 31, 2006.

1. massaro2706

massaro2706 New Member

MY NAME IS MARIN DANIEL AND I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB NOW I AM IN MONTREAL , CANADA.

I have been working in the technical department of Daewoo Heavy Industries Romania as a technical designer for almost four years. Recently, I started a new life in a new country and I am already working as warehouse operator. Now, I am looking to transition into a new challenging position in your company. The Design opening is an excellent match for my qualifications. Your department will benefit from my strong expertise, expert problem-solving skills, my negotiating experiences and ability to quickly learn.

Throughout my career, I have demonstrated my ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and deliver on deadlines. In addition to my desire to join your team, you will find I am a dedicated and driven professional whose recent accomplishments include:

• Participated to implement the new design tool TRIBON M3 which allowed lowering significantly the number of design mistakes and accelerating the design completion.

• Worked with the Structure design engineers to apply quickly the request for modifications of the naval-ship owners with the respect of class standards.

• Introduce the best practices of designing learned during the internship to Daewoo Heavy Industries in South Korea to maximize the reductions in material and assembly time.

• Participated to internal audits during the ISO 9001 implementation.

I am convinced that I can make an immediate contribution toward the success of your department and would hope that we may explore this opportunity further. Please contact me, at your convenience, to further discuss my background.

Attached Files: