multi-tool Pocket clip key holder invention for boat

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by myark, Jun 25, 2015.

1. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

Swisse tech already have a key ring multi tool with a small led torch.

2. myark

myark Senior Member

I traveled from Thailand to Hong Kong recently with the Little Bit More multi tool in my laptop bag aboard plane and had no problems, but when in Hong Kong I doubled back to the out going flights gate way and showed the security officers the Little Bit More and asked them if there is any problems with carrying on board the airplane, their answer was "not sure" and took the Little Bit More to show their supervisor and came back 5 minutes later and said, no its not allowed because it has a screw driver end although harmless.
    If the Little Bit More was attached to zipper on computer bag or clothing you would have no troubles or the odds are you would be ok if said nothing like I was when traveling from Thailand to Hong Kong but in reality the answer is
    it could be confiscated and made that very clear on the Kick starter comments when I sold several thousand Gr 5 titanium Little Bit More multi tools on that project in 30 days that ended two weeks ago.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.