Moth International

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by vinceUK, Mar 25, 2006.

1. vinceUK

vinceUK Junior Member

Does anyone know where I could find plans of Moth Inernational (Maxsurf, Autocad,...). This is of course not for commercial uses or abuses just by curiosity and interest for the class. I am really fascinated by these boats. I know this forum is for design but if you are also interested in the amateur building of one of these, I have been amazed by what this french guy has done in one month in his dining room: http://moth-pour-tous.over-blog.net/ , sorry, it is in french... Thanks for my request and be sure that it is not for any bad intentions!!

2. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Guest

International Moth

Check the "Dinghy Anarchy" forum on Sailing Anarchy under the threads "Building a Moth" and "Moths in the NE US"- both have good information on building the International Moth. Check the Moth forum on the Australian Moth site. Google :" International Moth Class".

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.