Modification of Tug "Burondi"

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Rabah, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Love those translations !

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Thanks. We do our best.
    The important thing is to try to communicate even with difficulty.

3. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

Well done.

4. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Rabah, all I intend is that when you show us something that, in your opinion is "great", to study it and, according to my experience, discuss what I think.
    I do not want you to publish the calculations of large companies. The only thing I wish is that you, Mr. Rabah, calculate the properties of the base ship and the "improved" and to show us how the "improvements" have influenced the behavior of the "invention". It is a task that no one else can do, to see how much you've improved the original design. I understand that you can not talk about "improvements" if you have not done this comparison.
    In this forum there are many members who, when they say something, they try to justify it and some, even if they are wrong, they recognize. Maybe they're crazy!
    By the way, I do not know of any professional who has been, say "approved" or categorized by a CS or public entity.

5. Rabah

Rabah Senior Member

Hi everybody,
    Can be it is necessary to make one more explanation. It concerns to those which most likely will try to learn to make that I have made.
    After acceptance of a concrete coordinate system /see the file/ and after unitizing contours of our model by contours of the prototype /it is possible for making in three projections/ we can see the information for coordinates of each point of the display if to indicate with the cursor. Particularly in Delftship Professional it is visible in the window in the upper right corner of the image /see attached files/. It is visible as the image of the prototype is apply on projection Plan of the model with water-lines.
    On in such a way you will be informed about coordinates of each point of the hull and the superstructure of the prototype. For example the highest point of the mast is on 21,2m from BL.
    It will be help you when it is necessary to take solutions on the natural project concerning to “General arrangement”.
    The function “Importing Background Images” exists both in Delftship Professional and in Maxsurf Modeler.
    Может быть приходится сделать еще одно обьяснение. Это скорее всего относится к тем которые попробуют научиться сделать то что я сделал.
    После принятия конкретной координатной системы /смотри файл/ и после унифицирования контуров нашей модели контурами прототипа /это возможно сделать в трех проекций/ мы можем увидеть информацию о координатах каждой точки дисплея, если указать курсором. Конкретно в Delftship Professional это видно в окне у верхнего правого угла изображения /смотри прикрепленные файлы/. Видно как изображение прототипа наложено на проекции План модели с ватерлиниями.
    По таким способом вы будете информированный о координатах каждой точки корпуса и надстройки прототипа. Например самая высокая точка мачты находится на 21,2m от BL.
    Это поможет вам когда надо взять решения о собственном проекте относящиеся к „Общему расположению“.
    Функция “Importing Background Images” существует и в Delftship Professional и в Maxsurf Modeler.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.