love grinding, need design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by dockdave, Jun 4, 2009.

1. dockdave

dockdave Junior Member

Does anyone have plans to fit these criteria; or thoughts on a design that is already out there that can be modified.

20-23' center console outboard powered vessel
    30" transom
    50 gal. livewell
    70 mph

2. mark775

mark775 Guest

Hi Dave, BUDDY! Has nothing to do with a center console but Beins' how you love grinding, I've got a solid week's pleasure in store. I'll buy airfare and you get to see beautiful Alaska (from the air, and the airports, and between an airport and my shop). October 15th - Bring friends that do lay-up - PARRRTY!!!! - Mark

3. dockdave

dockdave Junior Member

I PARTTTY @ $75 an hour, what do you need fixed.

4. messabout

messabout Senior Member

Are you serious about the 70 MPH specification? I dont think a center console is on the same page as that sort of speed unless you will use the boat only in tranquil ponds.

5. dockdave

dockdave Junior Member

very serious. Only need a wrap around bolster and a kill switch, to make 70 feel comfortable, WIDE OPEN yeah haa.

6. mark775

mark775 Guest

It always comes down to the material things in life. A wet blanket, you are!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.