Looking for books about yacht design and construction

Discussion in 'Education' started by flipper, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Nels Tomlinson

Nels Tomlinson Junior Member

private donations

D'Artois, I wouldn't be willing to donate those books to an individual for a variety of reasons, but I have one or two duplicates I could donate to a library, if I could be assured that they would want it, catalog it and make it available.

If you could work with Flipper to get that sort of assurance, I could mail a couple of sound used books to a Latvian library, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are others who could, too. It wouldn't be nearly so enriching to the library as working with the bureaucrats in Brussels, but it could get things done in 2006.

Nels

2. D'ARTOIS

D'ARTOIS Senior Member

Nels, that is a grand idea, I will check this with the Latvian representative and I will let you know if something can be materialised.
    I will come back on this issue as soon as I have found firm ground. I have some spare books too that I can donate.

3. flipper

flipper Junior Member

Flipper

Flipper is back, am still here. Am waiting for further instructions.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.