Looking for a classic Greek fishing boat design plans

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Larry, Feb 24, 2004.

1. eponodyne

eponodyne Senior Member

One of my earlier memories is walking the docks with my father in Piraeus, ca. 1973. One of the gateway drugs, I guess. To this day, my heart will stop over a high prow with the eyes painted on.

I wish you all the best of luck in your quests; please let us know how it goes.

2. IMGMB

IMGMB New Member

Dear Mr Larry,

We are a team of well-experienced naval architects, interior design architects, surveyors, managers, financial officers and computer sciences engineers that we had the idea to produce a classic Greek “Trehantiri” of schooner type, made by composite materials.

The most critical point in the whole project is a proper design that we already possess. A second point would be to inform us is if you’re still interested to build a Motorsailer with the above mentioned characteristics in GRP..

Following the above, please contact us at marinebuilders@europe.com, for a more detailed presentation.
    Best Regards,
    IMG Marine Builders
    Dimitris C. Stavropoulos
    Naval Architect

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.