Loggin in...again... and again... and again.

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by Marco1, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Marco1

Marco1 Senior Member

Is there any way to keep one logged in for more than a few minutes?

If I read someone post an type up and answer invariably I overstay the time and have to log in over and over.

Any setting I have to tinker with?

2. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Marco, you have a check box when you log in , which is: "remember me".
    Check it and you can stay log in for ever.
    I don't know if is that you are talking about, but it is the extent of my knoweldge in computer :D
    Daniel

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Yes, as long as you are on your own computer (not one that multiple people use) make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked next to your login.

If that still doesn't take, make sure you don't have your browser or a security app set to block the login cookie from www.boatdesign.net

And if that still doesn't work, go to your browser's options and manually clear/delete the login cookie from www.boatdesign.net and then login again and all should be well. Rarely but sometimes the login cookie in your browser from our site will get corrupted and cause odd issues staying logged in until it's manually cleared so a new one can take its place the next time you login.

4. Marco1

Marco1 Senior Member

Thank you guys...will do.

< Student Project Questions | Deleted Post >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.