Is this a Delta?

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Brenny, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Brenny

Brenny Junior Member

Hi All,
    I am looking for a bit of help as well. Can anyone tell me what style boat this is? The original owner that I purchased it from told me it was a 54' Dunphy. But I really don't think it is. I believe it is a Delta Sexy, but could be a Hollywood? I am unsure the year and if it actually is a Delta. Hopefully some of the pictures that I post will help someone tell me what it is. I am trying to register it with the state and I would like the correct make, model, year, "or close to it". It is 13' 9'' long, and I do not have any #'s or tags in the boat. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3124.jpg
    IMG_3125.jpg
    IMG_3132.jpg

2. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Senior Member

The 2nd pic says Dunphy to me.

3. Brenny

Brenny Junior Member

Is there a style that you think it is? I am open to any suggestions. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.