I Need info on my boat - 1988 Tempest 28' with twin 3ltrs

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by darrenkieley, Dec 30, 2009.

1. darrenkieley

darrenkieley New Member

Knights Island 064.jpg

Please help me find info on this boat. This is a 1988 Tempest 28' with twin 3ltrs in it. I do have more pictures to post if necessary.
    I bought it in 2005 and have to say I love this boat. This is why I'm so curious as to who made it, can I get an owners manuel and general questions.
    Please if anyone has info on the Canadian made Tempest I would love to have it.
    The boat was registered in Toronto and sent to Newfoundland a few years later.
    Thanks for any info.

Darren

2. dreamer

dreamer Soñadora

Darren,

If your boat is/was registered, you should be able to contact the registering body to get the history of it including date of manufacture, who the manufacturer was, etc. At least that's how it is here in the states.

Looks like a neat little cruiser.

3. darrenkieley

darrenkieley New Member

Thanks Rick. I'll check it out.

4. eradica@me.com

eradica@me.com New Member

Tempest

Hey Darren,
    I don't know if you still have your tempest, but I do have the sister boat only has a single Volvo Penta duo prop.
    Get back to me if to still have it or if you have any info.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.