I am looking for a adherens for boat restoration

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kozuls, Feb 19, 2006.

1. kozuls

kozuls www.aivars-boats.com

I am boat designer-boatbuilder. Still my 15 years of boatbuilding I meet many people,who have old- model boats.The boats are good yet ,but they are out of modernity. I was thinking about it and now I have completed concept.I understand how to restor old boats plus to give them new "faces".The first princip is: to keep and repair all ,that influences seaworthiness and safety of a boat.
    The second princip is : change all angularity sector of boat (designe of boat) on ruonded.It gives to a boat more style.
    The third : to make a boat so convenient that the oner could have all necessary : a place for sleeping ,table,WC,deepening for glass of bear,all adaptations for fishing,all.....Let the oner doesn't want to leave a boat all 24 hours ..
    And the last princip is : courageous to experiment color and illumination. It is the secret of that a boat gets a personality ...
    I would like to work in similar interesting proect.
    To restor any old constraction boats and to give them new life.It is very good idea for exhibition. The great boats Tranformation