Harley 42'

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2004.

1. pizzacutter

pizzacutter Senior Member

Whats Up guys? Sorry no posts lately, wish we could see some more Harley posts. Looks like just me and Steve...
    Anyway, not much to report after the hard-top project. We have done a lot of canvas lately, including sunscreens all around, aft cover, woven fiber mats, etc. I had my props done by Marc Wilson- he is the surface drive guru, and he did a great job. Top end is the same but cruise a few knots more, very satisfied. Both engines went to CAT dealer last year for 2000 hour service- removed from boat, serviced, and repainted. We did some bilge cleaning & painting while they were out. My trim tabs are currently 0ff the boat. I am thinking of replacing with 380 series K Planes, they are much larger. BTW we DID make the Bahamas last year, so much fun in the Harley for a month. Ready to go again winter of 2021. Who wants to go along?? I don't have much for pics, but I think my wife has some on FB, if anybody wants to peek. Lets see some Harley Pics!!
    Lee

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.