GBR-Challenge is going to race on the cup?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Saf, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Saf

Saf Junior Member

Poor Peter Harrison! To every British men/women who love the Cup Racing and are crossing thier fingers for a British entry on the soon furure some time when GBR-Challenge gets a decent sponsor who is going to back the team and show that they are willing to spend millions and millions on'em, I will be watching Kit Hobday's dream hopefully getting bigger and better to jump on that boat which will hopefully present the British in the Cup Racing!

I wonder why did that Bank sponsored Tracy Edwards on her Qatar Quest Super-Cats Race and let Mr. Harrison down on the very last minute?

Should he get Hobday's guys to race on his team? Should he pay Kiwis and Swiss to win it for him? Should he go after that Bank again? Should he sit and wait? Or maybe just play in Antiuga's racing week onboard his boat Sojana?!! Are we going to see GBR-Challenge coming back to life? Is the two boats which have been sitting at his boat yard for nearly what 2-3years in Cowes stay there forever?! What is the future of the team? How can this happen?!:?:

Lots of qusitions I'm asking and I can't stop thinking of what Kit Hobday said on some interveiw about the guys from his boat getting a place on Harrison's team on the 2012 Cup campigne!

Saf, :confused:

Racing is in my blood, can't get it out because I don't want to!:cool:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.