Gallery....Yipster

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Nomad, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

I got an E-Mail saying he replied to my Pic. The link to the picture even says there is a post but it will not come up........ Any reason???

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Sorry - the software doesn't distinguish between a Rating and a written comment... I've been meaning to go in and set it so it wouldn't send out an email if someone simply rates without a written comment, but it's still on the to-do list...

3. yipster

yipster designer

Thanks for the explanation Jeff.
    Nomad, yes i rated the Orka a 10 (like i would a Cabo and similar great boats). For the Jack i imagined a water splashing fish bone but havent had time to visualise. Recently i've been working (and paying) on our sundancer instead of getting the swath trike finished fast, dont know my priority's anymore on the to do list. If only i could just keep my big mouth shut :D

4. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Thanks Jeff. Also thanks for the rating/compliments.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.