Foam cores !! fore and against !! time to share info again !!

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by tunnels, Jul 6, 2010.

1. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Well i am confussed and possibly a lot of other people mite be as well .
    Where do you get all or most of your information from that you write ??
    Have you really ever had your face inside a mask , hands in gloves and hung on the end of any kind of any kind of gun be it a saturator , chopper gun , spray gun coupled to a pressure pot or even a air assisted gel coated with a heater ?.
    You sound like the typical managment type that sits in a office ,barks orders and has shelves and draws of information that not one else is allowed to read .
    Any novice reading some of the posts would throw there arms in the air and go jump off a cliff . :eek:
    There have been occassions of really good useful stuff , then all of a sudden your drugs kick in and theres a load of jibberish .
    Sorry people I gotta leave this site and put it away for a while .:confused: :(

2. waikikin

waikikin Senior Member

Hi tunnels, you sound like a good bloke to work with. All the best from Jeff.

3. Herman

Herman Senior Member

If you go, tunnels, would you still care to answer my questions before you go? I am here to learn as well!

4. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

:D
    I have been fortunate over later years to be able to have a foot in both camps ,one with the guys on the floor doing the work and making things , second management and seeing first hand how useless and stupid some of the upper management really are , It gets worse the further up the ladder you go in just about all cases .
    Thirdly i have rejected specifications and technical drawing and refused to making things till proper research and written specs were certified by someone with a single brain cell between the ears .
    I cant drive a computer cad program but came from a paper and pencil back ground . The other hidden card i have up my sleeve is marine design and systems .
    I believe strongly in the phlosophy that a company is only as good as the people that do the work :D
    Not the people that work there !! Theres a big differance !!

5. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Yes ,but i have lots happening round me right at this moment that i need to concentrate on so will be back after a few days possibly. :)
    This is a great site and theres a wealth of really good stuff but takes a little while to sort through with patchs of not so interesting stuff. I will always answer as honestly as i can ! If I dont know i will say so some one is bound to have an answer .

1 person likes this.