Fiberglass molds and production

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by legendinownmind, Sep 7, 2006.

1. legendinownmind

legendinownmind Junior Member

My father and I run a fiberglass shop 50 miles southeast of Nashville TN. We are looking for anyone who might need some tooling (mold) work or production of fiberglass parts. We have 50 years of combined experience mostly in the boating industry.
    If anyone is familiar with the Infinity ski boat, we were the contractors for all glass work. It was a 20' 9" tournament inboard. Infinity was the brain child of Rob Shirley the founder of Mastercraft ski boats.We built two and half a week before they went out of business.We have an 18,000 square foot building so we can handle most projects. If this sounds like something your looking for call 615-563-7117 or e-mail me at ccfiberglass@dtccom.net. Ask for Justin or Chuck.

2. van stoneman

van stoneman fiberglass shop manager

Whats going on chuck this is van Im running a glass shop too in lavergne give me a holler sometime.

3. Greg Winn

Greg Winn Junior Member

I saw an old post from 2006 looking for plug and mold work. is that still the case? if so contact me