• The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Farrier F-32AX plans for sale

mfj4342

New Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Posts
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Wentworth, SD
I have full set of unused plans for the F-32AX. The plans are complete and have the paper full sized form frames. These were purchased just after Ian announced that plans were being closed. Please inquire and I can send photos etc as requested.
 
Hi, do you still have the plans. I'm interested
 
I have full set of unused plans for the F-32AX. The plans are complete and have the paper full sized form frames. These were purchased just after Ian announced that plans were being closed. Please inquire and I can send photos etc as requested.
Hello MFJ: how much do you want for the plans, if they are still available.

Regards
HydroNick
 
Goodnight. I have a strong interest in the plans. Are they still with you?
 
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making any potentially dangerous or financial decision, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.

  • Back
    Top