Farr one-ton "No Justice" ex Gin, do you have any info?

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Lord Booster, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Lord Booster

Lord Booster Junior Member

[​IMG]
    Info about "No Justice" ex GIN from former owner Terry Nicolls at FB: "From what I know, my boat was built in Hampton, VA for the North American One Ton Championship around 1976 or 79. She was originally owned by a surgeon from Philadelphia. The builder was Gene Hinkle. She was then owned by a bond trader on Long Island and was still called Gin. He donated her to the USNA where my brother in law and I purchased the boat and renamed her No Justice after a rebuild and paint job.", see: IOR landfills? | Signature XPRO Jan 29 at SA responding to the idea that the one-tonner "No Justice" ex GIN is Export Lion: "There was one more in the US , the 1979 Co... https://www.facebook.com/groups/203537404677541/posts/463265082038104/

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.