Extreme Sailing Series, 2013 season

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Corley, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Blackburn

Blackburn Senior Member

^^^

OK, I sent them some messages on their text page, and they've revealed the secret handshake to get the Youtube picture:

Choose 720p , and you get the feed!

2. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

3. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

4. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Flight Ready

I've always appreciated these boats and the AC 45's, but I just had the strangest reaction when looking at that video: god, those boats are slow. They're really not but after a couple of months of watching AC 72's every day I was really surprised by my gut reaction.....

5. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

It's good to have a range of different multihulls out there and racing. I cant recall a time when there have been as many individual multihull circuits running. So variety is good to have multihulls in classes from off the beach to an Olympic Nacra 17 cat to the GC32's, Decision 35's, Extreme 40's, AC45's, Multi50's, MOD70's and AC72's and mighty offshore Ultime solo and crewed boats it's a great time to be interested in multihull racing both inshore and offshore.

6. Corley

Corley epoxy coated

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.