1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Escapade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rusty, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Rusty

Rusty Junior Member

Anyone have a used Escapade Pedal boat for sale ? Built by Nauticraft ? or a Waterbug Pedal Boat build by Harken- years ago.

2. Waterbug in Hawaii

I found a waterbug recently at a marina that is soon to enter the trash. I am finding out about it now and thinking that it is worth salvaging. It has been stripped of parts and is damaged, but it is certainly possible to bring it back to its original condition. The pedal and rudder still work very smoothly.

3. Waterbug in Hawaii 2

I found a waterbug recently at a marina that is soon to enter the trash. I am finding out about it now and thinking that it is worth salvaging. It has been stripped of parts and is damaged, but it is certainly possible to bring it back to its original condition. The pedal and rudder still work very smoothly. I don't look at this site often so please contact me at david@hawaiiplaygrounds.com if you would like to find out more.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.