Dylan Elise Best drumer In The World

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by dskira, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dskira

dskira Previous Member

This is an amazing drumer, is so talented. I think in this video he was 18 y/o or something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1IicwUrjo8&feature=related

Hope the link works.

Listen to that perfect symphonie of drums. He pass from one style to an other with perfection, and look how he play with the drumsticks. Amazing.

2. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Poor Dylan Elise, someone gave him a negative :(
    The poor soul didn't like the drum and told me to
    The poor soul dosn't know I stick with boat for more than 40 years.:p
    But Dylan told me that:
    I agree.

3. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency Senior Member

" If a man loses pace ( or reputation) with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. " ( With apologies to Henry David Thoreau. )

4. dskira

dskira Previous Member

For this brain dead member, the countless thread about the global warming is more "boating" than the peaceful Dylan drum.
    But this member newcomer, think he is already the moderator.
    Poor soul, he should really enjoy the sticks up his arss, and get an other forum for his shortsighted view of life.

I am not happy about that because a beautiful music (drum is music) is something to enjoy, and not to get belligerent about. This forum should enjoy peace and friendship, and music give that. Global warning, politic and religion don't. We declare war at each other (and I am the first culprit) on this kind of thread. Music thread is also about boat, its about sharing what we enjoy.
    I really think this member should not be here if he doesn't see the difference.
    Or at least he should voice his concern on the forum, not on a back stabbing fashion.
    I wrote to the moderator about this situation, I hope he do something.

1 person likes this.

5. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

I suspect the post feedback comment "Stick with the boats" was more a reaction against the amount of off-topic spam people are confronted with everywhere in their lives now than something specifically aimed at you. This post feedback has been removed now; as you say, there is a connection for you and possibly even more connections were yet to be explored had the thread developed without taking such a negative turn. Without knowing anything about Dylan, at face value the initial link wouldn't seem offensive to other members. Posts that are somewhat tangential to boats and boating where there is a loose engineering or artistic or material connection usually don't create problems in the "Open Discussion All Things Boats and Boating" forum. It's unfortunate that this thread took a negative turn, but with it generating so much ill-will and insults now, it's probably best to close the thread at this point and let the original post stand and hopefully further jabs and animosity will be taken to some other site. Let's please try and keep these forums polite to all other members and keep the hostility off the forum. There are plenty of other sites for that.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.