Designing a boat at age 12

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by starling718, Jan 11, 2006.

1. trouty

trouty Guest

Hmm Queensland!

Mudnut. :?: Queensland :?:

I seem to recall an excess of Rum in Queensland - something to do with all the sugar they grow and a big distillery in Bundaberg! :p

Never mind young Liz - they ain't the sharpest tools in the shed - our bretherin from Queensland....heck - most of never made it outta school...:rolleyes:

Not hard to prove either - the education standard so low - they ectually put 4 X's, Thus XXXX on their cans of beer - because..... you guessed it Liz,

They can't spell B E E R :D :p ;)

http://www.xxxx.com.au/

See - would I fib to a 12 Year old? :rolleyes:

Innuendo...about Hillarious Hilliary Clinton? he he he, - man get a grip - she is a POLITICIAN, that makes her "fair game" for any sarcasm I may delight in directing in her direction! :rolleyes:

Probably failed humor at school as well! ;)

I wouldn't worry too much 'bout mudnut, young Liz, probably only on day release from the padded room - they will no doubt put him back in his padded cell in a moment or so!, theres even a chance he's sporting some a them mutant genes, that escaped from Flo & Joe, caused no doubt by excess consumption of pumpkin scones! :p

Queensland? :rolleyes: ... nuf said! (Good place to stay away from by the look - heck might even be a few a Fletcher Christians Pitcairn Islander genes getting around in there too!). :D :D

Hows it go ...a week in Queensland, is a life sentence! ;)

Canecutters, Giant poisonus Toads, Rum, Beer, tropical heat, pumpkin scones... basically what we call "mangoe madness!" :rolleyes:

You know you need a separate passport to get across the border at Queensland - we use it to keep the likes of mudnut IN! :D :p

Cheers!

2. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

Just to endorse all that Trouty says about Queensland - mind you, us New South Walians have doubts about West Australia too......:D

3. trouty

trouty Guest

Who said

Who said there was any fierce rivalry between the states down under!:D

Hey - he accused me of posting something with "innuendo"? to a 12 year ol girl from New York,...now I coulda got upppity and said something about his rugby team...but THAT would be below the belt!;) :p

Bergalia - I know it will give you a shudder - but we actually refer to the good folks from NSW (New South Wales) as "New South Welshmen"...which of course would likely make any REAL Welshman turn in his grave!:)

Them Queenslanders tho - are probably as close as we get to 'cuzzins' out here in the wild west - we have SOME affinity for them - coz - like us - they work hard & keep the rest of the country fiscally afloat!
    Mind you the territorians - now THERES a weird bunch and of course we just don't speak about Tasmanians..:eek:

How on earth would a mooderator from te USA - ever understand a bunch a Aussies havin a chat - to him it must sound like an all in brawl - yet tis just our way of being right friendly!:D

If we ever do actually "go at it, hammer and tong" - theres no banter or words - it's just fisticuffs at 50 paces!;)

Sure is a big ol world out there - and in truth I'm not sure the rest of the world is quite ready for us yet! :confused:

Cheers!

4. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

5. Mudnut

Mudnut Junior Member

Trouty,there ya go again,at one stage ya thought Liz was a male till she told ya she was a female!Now ya done it again thinking I'm from QLD,now I understand the Trouty bit.Must be real easy to catch!!Now dont get ahead of me here,being born in Koagrah(Sydney)Mmm,let me see,yep! thats good old NSW,Damm only the second best state in oz to catch trout,1st place apparently we carn't talk about on account of their close family ties.Lived all over Australia,spent 32yrs travelling the best place on earth.Never could get over how some ozies actually think that people from other states were any less than themselves.Sport,couldn't care less except ozies against the rest of the world.Perth best city in oz,sh*t public transport but every place has it's downfall.Anyway, after reading thru a few of ya posts I can see the oz in ya and ya probably not a bad dude may be if ya read all ya posts to this thread ya might see the inuendo bit i was referring to but C'mon ya only a sand-groper,nothing bad or special there..

6. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

What I can't understand is with oz being so damnd good how come I'm working with so many when i go up to England to earn some money (the scoundrels won't let us have none over the border in Kernow, reackon we might get upty and demand independance (theres an idea nip down to the harbour and through some tea overboard, that'll upset them - whatya mean tha's already been done, by who?:rolleyes:

7. Mudnut

Mudnut Junior Member

Don't worry,when the pound drops to it's real worth,we will be saying the same about you.What ya bitching about ,"Ya got a job havent ya?"I think that was the same "saying"when you buggers came out here for 10 pounds 55yrs ago!!Oh,to be back in the mother country

8. safewalrus

Mudout, way I hear it your looking for some more POMs to convert, we are having guys on recruiting drives round the country at the moment!

Guess you need em to replace all those who've finished their time and come back home, tho' what the Hell you'd want to come back here for has got me Kn*****d.

Life might be hard but at least it's hard in decent weather, we got the same problem without the weather, 'C'est la vie' or 'sh** happens' depending on your origins!

9. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

10. safewalrus

To be fair to your 'new country' Bergalia mate my biggest bugbear is the fact that I'm NOT in it! Unfortunately for several reasons I never took up the chance when I had it! Most regrettable! And of course now I can't get there, they don't want old buggers no matter what they think they know! Still I can sit in the 'old colonial county' and take the wee wee which sorta makes it bearable (to quote or misquote a certain actor "the Hell it does")

11. Mudnut

Mudnut Junior Member

Bergalia,the only thing on old Johny Howards head is bush POO,what was a country of oportunity is sadly going "stateside"If ya get my meaning,and along with it comes all the **** and dirty laundry with it,just look at coogie beach,those dudes back in england might think this place is great,but it's going downhill just like the rest of the world.So the weirdoes up here in Queensland arn't your real problem.It's the weirdoes that are not here that scare me...I feel safe with my segrgation

12. Mudnut

Mudnut Junior Member

What the real problem is...Were on a planet,zillions of miles from nowhere,we are the dominant race and yet we confine ourselves,"The governments of the world"confines us!Stuff borders,stuff religion,We dont own the planet, we exist on it!Government and religion confine us as inderviduals,as groups and subject us to wars of political inportance and religious signifigance.Democracy under government control IS an oxymoron in its self.No wonder smart people want to go cruising on the pond!There is less Bullsh*t out there. Whats the real problem is ,"That seems to be the only escape from the crap" arn't we lucky!!!

13. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

'Oxymoron'...using a word like that Mudnut, it's obvious you don't belong in Queensland....:D

I take it that like me, you won't be celebrating ten glorious years of Howardism...A decade of lies, corruption, and ineptitude... (Oooppps politics creeping in there...)

Thing is Mud, I can call you Mud can I, don't fall into the trap of accepting the constant spin that as 'world leaders'we should treat them with deference. They are merely politicians. Malcontents, unemployable in any real trade, so they leech onto the public purse as parasites. One day hopefully the populace will wake up to the fact that all politicians are unnecessary.
    They serve no useful purpose, and have inflicted themselves upon nations only to serve their own impoverished vanities.
    I suggest we tar and feather the lot. Then the world would be a better place.:mad:

14. safewalrus

The frightening thing, O gentlemen of the Colonies, is that every bloody country on the planet (bar none) is afflicted with these creatures who instigate all sorts of unhappiness between peoples for their own selfish needs (primarly a mixture of greed and the desire to display the power they hold over us all)

Tar and feathers would be too mild a treatment to most of the buggers - some who would see 'tarring and feathering' as a means to indicate their popularity, you know the style

"The peasants must like me more than you, they used two coats of tar on me!" :p

15. Mudnut

Mudnut Junior Member

Berg,I can call ya that carn't I,Ya can call me anything,but,late for breakfast!!And to the sad point,pollies,They deffinately have their hooks in.I only voted once in my 47yrs,who I voted for didn't get in and I realized then that it was all rigged.Carnt see the sense in voteing on who is going to screw ya next term.Hit me harder,Hit me softer,Ya still hitting me.Hey safewalrus,I guess on your scale,"No tar and just a feather up the bum" would indicate a low popularity with the peasents?