Conspiracy theories and lost opportunities (just for fun)

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by masalai, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bntii

bntii Senior Member

2. Boston

Boston Previous Member

3. powerabout

powerabout Senior Member

I always wondered about this site.....
    I have been to several countries here in Asia where its blocked ( no record in the local DNS)

I will have to call Jesse Ventura
    LOL

4. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Since I generally disagree with folks who post unwarranted doom and gloom about this country and vitriol about its leaders, I have to wonder if you were pointing a finger at me.

If you weren't, I apologize for being over-sensitive. And it would save confusion next time if you actually name the person you're thinking of, instead of hiding behind euphemisms like 'resident flag waver.'

If you were thinking of me, let me clear the air: I don't normally flag anything but spam for the moderator, and I always sign my feedback -- positive or negative.

5. BPL

BPL Senior Member

Do the same people say the mars rover was a conspiracy now?

6. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Do a lot of people point their finger at you troy?

If so, which one?

Now remember, this thread is just for fun!

Are we having fun yet?!?!?!

-Tom

7. Boston

Boston Previous Member

No but they do wonder why a rover, supposedly looking for life on Mars, wouldn't go to the places where life is most likely to be found on Mars, or where suspicious looking photographs have been taken. The suggestion is that the Rover is doing something other than looking for life on Mars.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9kNhXrNUI&feature=related

8. Boston

Boston Previous Member

Troy's always been a little paranoid, specially when its so hard to hide the green skin and suction cup fingers

[​IMG]

9. BPL

BPL Senior Member

That is a fishy mars photo !!

10. Boston

Boston Previous Member

actually thats from Mars
    NASA has thousands of odd looking photos you'd never guess were actually of Mars

google "trees on Mars" and you'll get hundreds of pictures all with NASA ID numbers on them or go to the NASA Mars page and start digging through the pictures, helps if you use the ID numbers but by all means go check it out

I've always wondered about it. NASA says they are frost patterns but do frost patterns cast shadows and change color with the seasons

I'm not sure they are trees but I'm pretty sure they are not frost patterns either. I'm also kinda curious why NASA wouldn't target locations with a high number of these anomalies as a research area.

11. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I'm a little over-touchy sometimes, Tom; no doubt about it.:)

Part of that comes from being purged off my favorite gun forum and internet home away from home after five years, by an over-zealous moderator who decided that owning a couple dozen guns didn't justify me not toeing his paranoid, conservative Republican/Tea Party line.... no matter how many helpful, historical and general-interest gun posts I had made over the years.

12. BPL

BPL Senior Member

I meant this one :D
    Shoulda used a smile.

The NASA mars photos are quite a bit more than what we first saw.

13. Boston

Boston Previous Member

Troy

yah comy pinco bastad :D

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Who is a *******? - - - That is my birthright, what is your excuse? :D :D :D :p

where is the smilie using 'D' but modified to show a missing front tooth?

I think there is a need for this type of thread where fun can be had with NO neg rep points cause it is frickin FUN - - - - Yes? - Sadly the "Drivel Thread" got deleted and so did 2 of my economic "doom and gloom" threads, which got bites sometimes, but this incarnation is where EVERYONE knows it is frivolous and fun to play silly buggers occasionally......

15. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

The conspiracy "theories" mentioned so far are nowhere near as loopy as those of David Icke.

"At the heart of his theories lies the idea that the world is becoming a global
    fascist state, that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian
    Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian,
    including George H. W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar
    Willie."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.