Concrete submarine

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by waterchopper, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wellmer

wellmer New Member

better you care, your posts are public evidence of your hostile intentions...

2. bntii

bntii Senior Member

One should always keep in mind,
    it is not libel if true.

3. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

What I don't understand is this: if you have viable concrete submarine plans and a prototype, why are you wasting your time arguing with people here, and making silly, not-so-veiled threats about possible legal action?

Seems to me you'd just go finish your project instead, and send us some pictures of yourself sitting on the pile of money it made you. Success is the best revenge.....

4. wellmer

wellmer New Member

Good point troy ... this is exactly what we will do.

...:D

5. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Samo, samo, no answers.
    Ellmer you don't answer the questions, the technical questions.
    So why are you here? what is your agenda?
    Are you trying to get somebody's money in your pocket?
    You don't know zip on sub. You don't answer questions. You don't know zip on concrete. You have no ideas but you still here.
    I should call Eli Lilly to know more about you.
    I know you try to make Google your discovery.
    Why are you here?
    Why?
    We treat you like an imbecile, because you lie all the time.
    So why are you in this forum.
    I saw you take the best of the forum to put on your Columbian web.
    You even lie about navies.
    Why are here?
    We don't like fake people, and you are. So now you know we know who you are, why are you here.
    You come back under different names and we even know that.
    So why are you here?
    Why Ellmer?
    WHAT DO YOU WANT? MONEY? Of course you want money, it is on your web page. But you have nothing to sell. This is the part where you walk the marginal line.
    Submarine construction is not allowed in Columbia.
    You live in Cartagena. It explain a lot about you and what you want to do.
    Anyway forum are for anybody, but this forum is for BOAT DESIGN.
    So why are you here? You are in the wrong forum.
    Daniel

6. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Yes Ellmer you are public evidence of your lies, and your ignorance on sub matters.
    In you web site you call for investor. This is also public evidence. You have nothing to sell.
    You are not a naval architect, that is public evidence. You don't answer any questions, that is public evidence.

And that is for public evidence too:

Posted July 6 2007 at 7.27 in the webforum PSUBS.Org

"The by far cheapest way i found in my 30 years of submariner "

The guy is born 16.10.1962, in Hallstatt Austria. In 2007 when he wrote this piece of crap he was 45. So at age 15, after 4 years of medical school he went on submarine. So he started medical school at age 11!

7. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

How is the propeller fastened? On the photograph I can see nothing resembling a hub or nut of any kind.

8. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Honestly, no really, I liked it better when Willy was a silent spectator here.

Instead, we are deluged with the weak and feeble attempts of a con, no

make that a fraud, a fraud really, full of himself and, well really nothing

more. Farewell Willy, RIP. You are a disgrace to submariners.

-Tom

9. wellmer

wellmer New Member

:rolleyes: posters should be qualified by their comments...

1 person likes this.
  10. kerosene

kerosene Senior Member

whatever that means wellmer.

You have turn legitimate questions that you failed to answer (on a thread that you started as a promotion of your project) into questioning the critics credibility? That is absurd.

Why don't you post those pics again? that would not be related to anything that is going on but seems to float your boat.

1. Drop that nonsense of suing people for ruining your name - that is silly and does not have any legal base.
    2. Instead you could address why you changed quotes from the concrete structures? Why wasn't exact quotes good enough?
    3. Accept that people will make a fool of you if you spew nonsense and outright lies.

"trade secret" is a lousy excuse - as mentioned here - any high end vessel (with plenty of real engineers and naval architects' work behind) have to follow accepted rules and structures. They can't keep their structures as a secret though they have much more research invested in them.

Now you are working on something potentially much more dangerous and risky but you can't answer some very basic questions that obviously wouldn't compromise your innovation. The logical conclusion is that you have something to hide - whether it is your knowledge of the structures or design being lacking or just you trying to avoid critical look and possible ridicule is what we can only guess.

Honestly Wellmer - can you blame us for being skeptical when we have learned the following:

1. You have altered quotes documentation to make your case
    2. You have made exaggerated claims (1200m destruction depth or whatever it was) that you have nothing to back with but your word.
    3. You like to stretch facts in the tune of 30 years as a submariner - someone else would consider "submariner" to mean professionally working on a submarine - not hobbying around. By that same account I would have been an engineer since age 14 too.

Look the thread objectively. Would you buy a car from a person who said that he is professional mechanic for 30 years (at age 45) and then later learned that he has changed oil on few cars, who says that the car is in awesome shape and all maintenance has been done but could provide absolutely no documentation for it, except some information that has clearly been altered...

If so I have a great bridge for sale.

11. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Why are you here Ellmer?
    You can't answer one question, you have no interrest in boat, you never sailed, you don't no nothing about renforced concrete, you just repeat Wikipedia, and you want to sell the most dangerous thing which will provoque the death of the crew.
    You are insane and dangerous. And you prove it yourself all along this forum, which you call very public.
    Suing is not an option, but you are so out to space, that you do not know that. The only option you have is to leave alone the peoples who love, respect and know boats. You will find a lot of forum for people like you. Go.

You are an insult to professional.

12. wellmer

wellmer New Member

kerosene, does anybody who critizices me read the thread and have a clear picture what we claim? - obviously not - please do so:rolleyes: - no problem with sceptical - just with, uncientific, uninformed, etc...never claimed mechanic... the claimed basic questions that are not answered on the supplied reading list ( http://imulead.com/tolimared/concretesubmarine/anuncios/du ) would be? The claimed experts on concrete submarines would be who and why and discern with my claims in what? The fault knowledge of structures would consist in? The claim of 1200m destruction depth for the particular boat would be where? Submariner in the sense of ( psubs.org ) would mean what? - ever read backgounds? - obviously not - be specific...make a point - read - do not repeat twisted nonsense written from third party about me without questioning - go to the original info source...

13. bntii

bntii Senior Member

Hk,

Could you take a moment to describe the physical location of European Submersible Structures (ESS).

I am interested in the testing equipment present there and engineering personnel at that location.

Thank you

14. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Yes we have a clear picture. And yes for you we are idiotic because we are a bread you don't know they exist: professionals.
    So read yourself your pathetic claim, and go see else where. Use your self proclamed great man you are web log in Columbia. But in Columbia you will not dare to attract investor, because you know what happens if the thing don't work. And it will not work. So you come on an US website to promote your non-existant and self promoted thing, hopping you find a stupid investor, or some follower to boost your Columbian blog. You copy past some posts from this forum to your personal website. It is public, but doesn't mean it belong to you. And you pick and choose.
    You are so dishonnest it is pathetic. You stupid smile make me realy sick when I see what's behind.
    Here you will not find money nor interrest in your dangerous thing. Go, you polute.

15. wellmer

wellmer New Member

Ok dskira - you build wood boats (http://www.skirayachtdesign.com/) that obviously leave you nothing than anger and rage - and claim a expert role on concrete subs - no need to comment that further - bntii - only thing you are interrested in is what you have outed on this thread...twisting, calumny, from anonymous position (for whatever reason)...i spot commercial interests...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.