Concrete submarine

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by waterchopper, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

So these are illegal then(?):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-submersible

2. wellmer

wellmer New Member

knut - the requested general info was already given on this thread - please read the thread...the detailed building instrucctions for copiers will not come...;)

- illegal no - only if unregistered and unflagged - please read the law text to get a clearer picture.

forum -
    -there seems to exist "repeated and insistent" intents of some of the posters, (for whatever reasons) to connect our project to drugs - which qualifies for calumny...on public forum...maybe we should copy that and pass it to the law department just as Volvo, Ericsson, Saab, Atlas Copco, Haldex etc. would do...just because it is on internet calumny is not free of charge...although some seem to believe it is...

3. wardd

wardd Senior Member

i have not inspected the hull and i have found no defects

4. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

5. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

Ok good point Wellmer.

So to my other questions. Ports for allowing ballest into the sub or is this a trade secret?

Pictures, videos, of any of your subs actually going underwater?

Answers as to why you are cutting and pasting selected responses from this board to another board making it appear as if some of the more respected poster's here are agreeing with you... Or would you rather sue me for defimation?

K9

6. wellmer

wellmer New Member

K9, I will not sue anybody who is not persitently, repeatedly and public committing a crime against my "company assets" among these "my good name as a honest person".
    Someone who trys to steal my good name from me is worse than someone who steals money from me ...
    ----
    K9, You got a weak point - it is very difficult to photograph a 9m sub diving in waters with 1,5m visibility...
    ----
    K9, Tried to strip the talkworthy from the BS and write it clean - got kind of tired....maybe i do it some day...
    ----
    K9, Can not answer detail plumbing questions...if your read the forum you will understand why.

7. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

You need a company with assets to have a crime commited against the company's assets. Your good name as an honest person is something you have to prove. Several people here call you a liar, and they are within their legal right to do so. Unless you can prove that any of your public claims are true, they can keep on calling you a liar.

8. wellmer

wellmer New Member

...not sure about that - will be interesting to see the "practical handling" - of putting people in jail for for the crime of "being found on a odd looking vehicle in international waters" with no prove of crime whatsoever.... would like to hear a lawyers opinion on that...

see background at:
    http://imulead.com/tolimared/concretesubmarine/marine/submarine_yacht_authority_concern

------
    gonzo, be sure i can. Question is: is it worth to "go after a poor ignorant" with an international law suit ? - although it is easy to prove the calumny when the guy leaves the obvious evidence spread over the forum...and cheap as colombian lawyers work at modest prices...

9. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

They can ban a type of vessel alltogether. The Baltimore schooners were banned in Europe because they were faster and pointed higher than anything the European Navies had.

10. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

You could show the sub 1 meter underwater, in 1.5 meters visability.

I guess I have to assume you ballast the sub by asmosis, since there appear to be no ports in the hull for ballasting.

I see you have other items for sale as well.

http://imulead.com/tolimared/ellmer/english/

I notice here you dont mention sub inventor since 15, but what the heck.

http://hubertk.tripod.com/g99993.html

Humm. Here you seem to be selling travel adventures....

http://www.businessownersideacafe.com/cyberschmooz/startupstew/6363.html

Look at #29. Here your selling handbags.

http://www.companycoltd.com/company_coltd.php?company_id=c301542

Lets see here your selling Beauty Products Agents ~ Surgical Instruments ~ Plant Extract ~ Cosmetics ~ Edible Fats & Oils

http://latinindustry.biz/doing_business_colombia/investing_colombia_industry/

Here it appears your selling consulting advice but Im not real sure.

http://www.powersourcing.com/Europe/fruit-vegetable-exporter.htm

Here your a fruit and vegatable exporter.

http://www.tootoo.com/d-p9368099-Aloe_Vera_Pulp/

More stuff.

11. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

Also curious. In the picture that shows your sub in the water, how come that isnt you in the picture???

K9

12. wellmer

wellmer New Member

K9 - thats me...

[​IMG]

thats me...

[​IMG]

thats me...
    [​IMG]

thats me...

[​IMG]

thats meee...

[​IMG]

still not convinced? i assume... what else can i do?...want a DNA sample? - you lost some of the 10,600 references in google when you type my name... - i am market developer - and sub builder - you should have got it by now...

13. bntii

bntii Senior Member

I will talk about the problem of narco trafficking with submersibles for the next ten years on this thread.
    It is a real concern and my right to do so.

Here is yet more information on the topic:

"Self-Propelled Semi-Submersibles (SPSS) represent the emerging sophistication and innovation of drug traffickers to adapt to U.S. and regional counter drug capabilities. The vessels are designed and built by narco-terrorists in Colombia to smuggle large volumes of cocaine over long distances in a manner that is difficult to detect. Since the vessels have a low profile – the hulls only rise about a foot above the waterline -- they are hard to see from a distance, leave little wake and produce a small radar signature. U.S. counterdrug officials estimate that SPSS are responsible for 32% of all cocaine movement in the transit zone. U.S. Southern Command, the U.S. Coast Guard and regional officials consider SPSS a serious threat to U.S. and regional security."
    http://www.southcom.mil/appssc/factFiles.php?id=83

Maybe you should have considered the potential effect on your business before you started to build cheap submersibles in Columbia.
    :mad:

14. wellmer

wellmer New Member

bntii, the crime is not that you talk about a problem the crime of calumny consists in you trying persistently to connect my name to drug traffic - from a hidden ID - and your posts show that you have studied my publications and person too closley to pass as a "poor idiot not knowing what he is talking about" harvesting the benefit of being just ignored - you KNOW what you do and you try to discredit my name in any possible way - stop it.

15. bntii

bntii Senior Member

Wellmer,

This is a design forum where it is totally appropriate to review to the last single detail the designs and products of builders.
    Claims made by builders may be dissected to the last detail and questioned directly to determine the veracity of the claims.
    You are here selling a product and making claims about that product. These claims will be challenged.

I have a real problem when I see you claiming that your submersible can be used at such a depth or will perform in a manner for which you have no evidence.
    If you do not want to be challenged be far more careful about the claims you make.

For what it is worth, I could care less about your name, I am not questioning your name- just your product.
    Additionally- I did not broach the topic of narco trafficking, HK did. I directly challenged the military secrets and trade secrets excuse offered by you both.

-This is a moderated forum. Jeff is willing and able to censure members if he deems it necessary. Just ask him.-

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.