Killer Performances....music that is.

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Nothing to do Sunday night with crab on the box, I decided to watch some music Dvd's and decided on MeatLoaf's Melbourne concert in OZ during 2005.

Being a Meat fan ever since Rocky Horror's days, I know every song by heart, studio tracks as well as live shows.
    But what a performance this Melbourne show was and two songs were killer performances and the best I ever heard from Loaf.

First is "Two out of three ain't bad" and what a stunning performance with the two ladies, KC and Patti Russo chanting away in the background:cool:
    Then my all time favourite of Mr Loaf - "For crying out loud". The first four minutes solo with only the piano leading and then the Melbourne Symphonic Orchestra gently joining proceedings up to an emotional ending - what more can one say?

Any other killer performances that got your attention good?

2. keith66

keith66 Senior Member

Several spring to mind, most can be found on You tube, AC/DC's "Its a long way to the top if you want to rock & roll", Skew Siskin "Goddess" Michael Katon "whiskey hill" where do we stop? there is so much good music out there.

< Bummed | Bummed >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.