Buccaneer 24, Buccaneer 28 and now Buccaneer 33 plans are also now to be available.

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by outside the box, Jan 21, 2015.

1. A II

A II no senior member → youtu.be/oNjQXmoxiQ8 → I wish

Re post #119: Thanks for posting! Besides the Bucc I also like the classic Toyota (J40 ?) tow car there, the ad (sale pending now) has some pics in large format.

P.S. - The Toyota and the Bucc look for sure like those folks maintain their stuff !

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020

2. oldmulti

oldmulti Senior Member

Hi. The bucc 33 "extended" is probably a Buccaneer 36 design which had timber cross arms and foam glass hulls. The 36 is a smaller version of the Buccaneer 40 tri. I have a study plan somewhere of the 36. The 40 study plan will give the idea. I have sailed on a Bucc 33 and sailed on a Bucc 36. The 36 is more an all round cruiser, the Bucc 33 is faster but smaller inside.

Attached Files:

A II likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.