Benefits of manufacturing in India

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by fispl, Jul 17, 2006.

1. hansp77

hansp77

thanks,
    yeah, they didn't exactly hang around long to make noise about it.
    They were thinking about settling there, not anymore unfortunately.
    Bit of bad luck.

2. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Actually there is,-- there are the untouchables ( not the movie) these people are so down classed( because of thier horrendous occupation of removing feaces from public toilets) that they can not show there faces in daylight. These are un-partitioned dry toilets that ,--- never mind.

People die in the street and are left there for days before collection.

What other countries are there that could be so horrendous, Cambodia Vietnam, nothing like---

3. Crag Cay

Crag Cay Senior Member

New Orleans one year ago? I remember film of bodies laying close to large groups of National Guards who couldn't (wouldn't?) do anything about them because 'they hadn't been tasked with that mission'.

I don't think India has a monopoly on these sorts of incidents. Sure, everyone who's been there can recount examples of a lack of compassion, but the way we treat old people in Britain is not beyond criticism. And if we are a 'global village', I didn't see many here in the west rushing to the aid of our fellow villagers in Lebonan.

India is a vast complex country. I think it offers huge oppurtunities for those with the right attitude. Surely it's in all our interests to see the country prosper rather than just have China develop into a monolithic economic super power?

4. gamage

gamage Senior Member

Thank u for ur reply

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

You can Pm if you want but I am not interested in opening any buisneses, employment, employing, investing in anything--- If you have something constructive to say about Goa then post it for all to see.

6. Poida

Poida Senior Member

Jack - A lot of companies are now opening up in India. Maybe that will save a lot of people from chopping off whatever in order to beg.

Maybe now they can get ligitimate jobs.

There are restrictions on foreiners owning property in Australia.

There are unfortunately little restrictions on foreiners owning companies in Australia.

I believe whatever experiences life provides, it is only a little of what is around.

**** I think that was pretty good, look for that saying when next you get your desk calender. if it says anonimous you will know Poida said it.

Anyway Jack you appear to be judging this issue from your own experiences, is there a possibility, although slim, you maybe wrong.:rolleyes:

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

What me wrong??

The thing is of course I could be wrong but only marginally as the third world has similar policies all over. It is quite simply in order to stop rich westerners coming in and buying land and houses and sending prices sky high so locals cant get a look in. Perfectly Ok with me or at least I mean I understand.

The foriegner will usually be more educated in buisness skills and again wipe the board clean.---understood.

If I want to live here --and I do ---I wil have to put up with it.

I an talking from 18 years experience in Thailand --I do not have direct experience with other third world countries but I am prepared to believe that they are similar.

I am not bothered if any one knows ways around these laws or if my interpretations are slighty incorrect.

I am not interested in any investment opportunities in the least.

8. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

I must agree with jack,,if you take saftey and enviornment and health benifits out and retirement benifits out ,,that leaves room for bigger profits big buisiness if India keeps the peasant down .and is only good for the upper class,,,who keep getting richer off the sweat of the poor mans back ,,not to go off track too much ,,but look at Mexico ,,general motors goes there ,, in usa ,it is illeagal to dump heavy metals and toxins in the streets right outside the plant,,but in Mexico it is ok ,,no epa ,,no osha ,,,,,no rights ,,,,,,exept for big money,,,,longliner

9. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

after signing off I rememberd that India has also the strongest labor unions in the world,,I always give credit where credit is due ,,but why is it (India)like this?

10. bhabanism

bhabanism Junior Member

People like jack frost are called harami in India. By the way India is a difficult place to do business if you are stupid enough. I wish Mr. Frost is forced to live in slums all his life.

11. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Hello bhabanism. I agree that India is a difficult place to do buisness. Is that why millions of Indians every year apply to live in England.

If a harami is a person who learns of his suroundings, and does'nt get the wool pulled over his eys-- well yes I am he, and thank you.

Im a bit lost on the last one? Do you mean I should consider the poor who have to live in slums, which I do-- or are you trying to cast a spell on me?

It may please you to know that I was once at one time quite poor. But the slums of northern England arent quite up to your standards.

But after all the Indian immigrants have finished with it --they could well be.

12. bhabanism

bhabanism Junior Member

So, you are from UK. It may be difficult to do business in India but it's not possible to do anything of that sort in UK, is not it? Else why would they outsource? Is it true that there is no talent left in West, I heard all work moving to China! And I think with the spread of migrants the whole of Englund would be a slum. God knows what will happen!

13. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

bhabanism, I'm so glad God Knows what will happen in the UK because Jack sure as Hell does not! He may have a UK passport but he rarely visits (for reasons of his own!) but no doubt will when he gets sick or some nasty man comes along and kidnaps him - he'll soon be begging for the UK forces to come and rescue him [deja vu here Jack] (won't pay their taxes but he wants what he can get - for nothing!). Also pretty good at telling others how to live their lives - but don't appear to know much about the place - Goa, Jack is psrt of India - has been since just after the second world war when India was GIVEN their independance - they then marched into Portugese Goa and took the place over by force! Replacing a relative benigh government with a slightly corrupt distant one! Another Of Ghandi's little peaceful demonstrations - like the partition of India and Pakistan in which over a million died! But that's past history, times are moving on (forgive but don't forget) and slowly the sub continent is moving towards prosperity and civilisation - not unlike when the Raj ruled it (the murders and racial tensions go underground)

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Im sorry guys Im not that old. Im afraid I dont know anything about Ghandi the Raj and the Portugese in Goa. I dont have prostate trouble ( my psa is only 0.45) and I dont pay tax to Uk. But at one time I did. I must have paid for a few missiles at least.

I am classed as a none resident--Boanfide tax exile.

I prefer to visit the pristene hospitals of Thailand, and I mean pristene. If there is anything more serious I go to a civilised country like Australia where the cost of private health care is 1/3 that of Uk and the carpest is 5 times thicker.

I dont have health care or insurance. I make more money in one day than I can spend in a week by sitting on the beach.

Walrus you are under the misguided notion that uk is Great. You are living in the third world. Your government thinks you are so stupid that you need to be told when to stop drinking, or to be able to buy some medicine and diagnose your own cold.

Most people can not afford to buy a house in Uk.

I have given my house here in Thailand away, 3 bedroomed 2 story.

Im sorry I do not understand the worlds wars, theres too many of them to remember unless you enjoy that kind of thing.

bhabanism Im sorry to you too- no matter how hard you wish I will not be living in slums.

Enjoy The wonderfull misserable Great Britain, I dont want to know---at all.

15. bhabanism

bhabanism Junior Member

Haha! Neither Britain nor India is Great. Only Mr. Jack is Great. One who hates his motherland and goes like a dog to where ever he finds a bone are really 'Great Human Beings'. At least I can say wherever Indians live they will not tolerate insult to their Motherland.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.