Tickets Australie

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kherie, Jul 23, 2009.

1. kherie

kherie Guest

How are you! I’ve also heard there’s a lot more to the Australian beach life. The coastal cities are vibrant and stylish and invite a lot of things to do from land tours to eating tours! I hope to get more out of the tickets Australie that I recently booked for my family!

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Now is the "off season" (winter/spring) so wherever takes your fancy, lots to see and do but great distances to travel - Qld has the Undara lava tubes - all the lava left for other parts long ago leaving extensive underground tubes about 20 ft in diameter - inland from Cairns/Townsville. What are your interests?

3. Guest62110524

Guest62110524 Previous Member

BUT please do not annoy the cops, they will Tazer You in the blink of an eye:))

4. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Yip, I heard the australians is a bunch of crawlers. Not like in africa but the speed is about the same :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.