Bass Boats

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by arnonrod, Feb 3, 2007.

1. arnonrod

arnonrod New Member

Hello to everyone. I'm currently involved in a new design concept for bass boats. I have already all technical designs (all certified to USL code), etc. Looking now for interested parties to help me in building it for the USA market. The model is very good and it will make some major manufacturers have a run for their money.

My idea started when I was looking to buy a boat according to my specifications. Looked all over Australia and went to the USA to speak to some manufacturers. None of them could accomodate my request. So I went out on myself and created an optimal model. Right now I'm working together with a naval architect and we come up with a brilliant model that now I'm trying to commercialize it.

Waiting for any positive reply.

Arnon

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.