Barge Stability

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by maritimeman, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Rather than just stating..it is wrong....you should state why it is wrong.
    Otherwise, it means nothing.

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Ad Hoc, admired professor, I am not going to explain to you what you know perfectly well. If you understand something in that paragraph, and if it sounds good to you, explain what you understand. I cannot explain the why of something that, as I say, I do not understand. Once again, when you intervene, I have to say that I will not continue arguing with you through puns, which you use to put down your opponent, and which never add anything to the conversation. Should I also, in your opinion, justify this statement? Well, I won't.

3. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Aaaahhh...ok, so your MO..is to criticise and attempt to belittle others, but not to offer anything worth while to the OP et al., nor answer the question or points you attempt to raise as being incorrect.
    Ok..gotchya.....just background noise..!!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    TANSL likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.